129 Ormeau Road
Located within and committed to the values of the voluntary and community sector, CENI's purpose is to support organisations to make the best use of their resources, improve the quality of their services and so better meet the needs of their communities. CENI does this by helping organisations to assess the effectiveness of their work and to make improvements which ensure the development and delivery of better services.
CENI Support Services
CENI provides a range of evaluation services delivered by a dedicated and expert team of staff and associate consultants which includes:
- External evaluations of projects and programmes to assess performance and inform future development.
- Training and support to build evaluation skills and improve organisational effectiveness.
CENI provides a range of one-day courses including:
- Introducing Self-Evaluation;
- Getting the Most from External Evaluation;
- Introducing Outcomes
- Evaluating Social Capital Outcomes and
- Approaches to Quality within the Voluntary & Community Sector.
Customised courses are also available tailored to suit specific organisational requirements
- Information and advice to promote awareness and understanding of evaluation.
- Research and development to inform best practice in evaluation appropriate to the sector.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Brendan McDonnell
- Kerry McCarroll
- Pamela Walker
- Kate Laverty