To help create an open and inclusive experience for users of CommunityNI, we ask that you observe the following house rules:
- The site is aimed at users from the voluntary and community sector and for companies that offer a product or service to the voluntary and community sector. We do not allow recruitment agencies or private organisations to advertise jobs on our website.
- You will not submit information that is, or is likely to be, discriminatory, hateful, false, inaccurate, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or otherwise be a breach of the law.
- You will show respect and courtesy at all times to other users.
- You will not use copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself or you have obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals.
- You will not carry out or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world.
- You will not make any postings that would constitute chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation that aren't legitimately advertising products or services to the sector.
- You will not use the site for making any overtly party political statements, or for electioneering purposes.
- You will not post content that violates any copyright
- You will not make a posting that would be technically harmful (including without limitation hacking, the introduction of computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software).
- You agree not to use the site for spamming.
- You will use your real name and not adopt a user name which is inappropriate or offensive.
- You agree that you use this site at your own risk and that the site owners are not responsible for any of the material posted.
- Any posting only gives the views of the author of the posting and does not reflect necessarily the views of NICVA and therefore you agree that we cannot and will not be held responsible for the contents, accuracy or validity of the postings in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your postings.
- You agree that NICVA will remove any material it chooses entirely at its discretion and without prior consent of the author.
- If you consider any posting breaches these terms, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] and we will try to remove the postings within a reasonable time.
- You agree that the responsibility for your postings rests solely with yourself and you will indemnify NICVA in respect of any costs, expenses, losses, damages or claims made as result of any claim based upon any posting made by yourself.
- You agree that NICVA is not obliged to oversee, monitor or moderate postings.