Voluntary and Community Sector response to the COVID-19 crisis
Voluntary and community organisations have mobilised in response to COVID-19 pandemic and the many challenges facing people, communities, and our health and care services. NICVA has converted CommunityNI to enable organisations to list their support efforts in a centralised and structured database that can be used by anyone looking for support, and to help in the coordination of interventions across Northern Ireland. The data on COVID-19 services is available for download for other organisations to support and simplify the process of identifying and sharing information on support services.
Information on the website is provided by users and may not have been verified, so please report any incorrect or inappropriate listings, and never give personal or financial details online to someone you don't know.
Share your support...
Find help near you
COVID19: If you need medical help, please follow the guidance on the Public Health Agency website.
Use the search to find organisations that are able to offer non-medical help directly to people below.
Information on the website is provided by users and is not verified, so please report any incorrect or inappropriate listings, and never give personal or financial details online to someone you don't know.
Find local services
Search by Council Area
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council