23 Bridge Street
ASCERT is a charity providing services across Northern Ireland that address the impact of alcohol and drugs related issues that affect people's lives. We are committed to ensuring individuals, families and communities are supported in the most effective way to deal with the challenges they face.
ASCERT can provide the following services and supports:
- Information and advice.
- Support for communities.
- Prevention programmes for young people.
- Prevention programmes for families.
- Interventions and support for young people.
- Support for young people living with a parent's or carer's alcohol use.
- Supports for adults and families living experiencing alcohol problems.
- Supports for adults and families experiencing drug abuse problems.
- Family therapy services.
- Support for professionals.
- Training and consultancy services.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
AcronymAction on Substances through Community Education and Related Training
NI Charity NumberNI101239
- Recruitment @ascert.biz
- Ciara Hazzard
- Matt Cole