Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Housing Support Worker - Housing Support Service
- To provide housing support to individuals through tailored one-to-one support, and the provision of information and advice.
- To support individuals in determining their own needs, developing support plans and reviews in relation to the 5 Supporting People Outcome Areas: Achieve economic well-being; Be healthy; Enjoy & achieve; Make a positive contribution; and, Stay safe.
- To compile Risk Management Plans with the individuals in order to prevent them from being risk averse.
- To work with individuals within agreed plans of intervention, towards specific agreed objectives.
- To support individuals to live independently and contribute to local community life.
- To promote self-advocacy, while providing advice and support when required.
- Where appropriate, to accompany clients to meetings, interviews, etc. and provide support and assistance.
- To be directly accountable to the Service Manager for all work with individuals.
- To liaise directly with staff in other statutory and voluntary organisations around referral, support and resettlement issues, when required.
- To develop and facilitate group workshops offering individual opportunities for personal growth and social skills, where relevant
- To promote good practice within the Housing Support Service team and the wider organisation.
- To maintain appropriate records and client files in line with YMCA North Down Confidentiality and Data Protection Policies.
- To provide relevant data for the funding returns and to be aware of and work within the Supporting People Quality Assessment Framework.
- To represent Housing Support Service at meetings with statutory and non-statutory agencies, when required.
- To support other team members and the Service Manager in the promotion and development of Housing Support Service.
- To deputise in the absence of staff, as and when required
- To undertake any other reasonable duties, as agreed with the Service Manager.
For more information or to request an application pack, please contact Sharon Titterington, Housing Support Service Manager