Front of House Coordinator - One Eighty
Reporting to the Head of Catering who has overall responsibility for the service, you will manage the Front of House operations at Café One Eighty social enterprise which provides a unique learning environment for young people, aged 16 to 22, with learning difficulties that have an interest in hospitality, in order to attain qualifications and most importantly real life experience to enable them to secure meaningful employment.
Within a friendly and welcoming environment, you will have the chance to build on your existing experience and play a key role in our organisation’s day-to-day operations.
As a Front of House Coordinator, you will perform a range of Front of House duties to support the smooth running of One Eighty.
This role will include:
- Assisting with food and drink preparation
- Giving guidance to young people working within the restaurant
- Assisting with and maintaining the cleaning schedule
- Assisting the kitchen when required
- Coordinating all Front of House Duties in all aspects of running the restaurant
- Responsible for following all quality standards and legal requirements in respect of customer service, health and safety, hygiene and environmental health
- The post holder will assist the team in supporting people with a learning/intellectual difficulties and help develop cooking and serving skills
This is a part time role, 22.5 to 30 hours per week, Monday – Saturday and providing holiday cover when required
Head of Catering
5-7 Mandeville Street
Please read the Job Specification & Job Description Including Eligibility Criteria and Appointment Notes prior to completing your application.