Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
This is available to anybody who requires information, advice support or any sort of practical guidance
You can get in touch by phone, email, text or BSL video relay and through our website.
Whether you have questions about sight and hearing loss, would like information about local services, need support with housing or benefits – and everything in between, we can help! We have a team of dedicated and professional staff and volunteers ready to answer your queries and offer confidential and impartial advice.
Our free helpline offers support and guidance to people living with sight and hearing loss, their carers, family and friends, as well as professionals working with deafblind people.
We can help you with:
- Finding information
- Connecting to other organisations
- Understanding your condition
- Accessing support
- Using Deafblind UK’s services
The helpline is free to call and is open Monday to Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm and Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm.
How to use this service
Simply contact us in one of the following ways:
Tel: 0800 132320 Text: 07903572885 Email: [email protected] Text relay: 18001 then 0800 132320
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council