Futures Project youth training programmeBelfast Met
Futures Project is a personal development training programme for 16-24 year olds in Northern Ireland and we are looking for participants for our January intake!
Start date 12th January 2021 - End date 28th May 2021
- Online training - participate from the comfort of your own home
- Develop new skills - leadership, communication, confidence, teamwork, employability
- One to one mentoring
- Social action/local volunteering opportunities
- Earn up to £40 per week depending on the number of days of participation (£8 per day)
- Travel/childcare expenses covered for face-to-face activities/trips etc.
- Benefits aren't affected by any payments
- OCN Level 2 qualification
- Optional trips and outdoor activities residential
- Belfast Met Student ID for in-store and online discounts
- Support with transitioning into education, employment or training
- Applicants will need a laptop/tablet/smartphone with internet access to take part.
More programmes coming in March 2021!
Enquire via email at [email protected]