Children and young people up to 18/21 for young people with disabilities and care experienced young people.Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People
Across Northern Ireland
Type of support for people
- Information and advice
NICCY is gathering information on issues relating to children and young people during the Covid-19 response, and making this available at: www.niccy.org/covid19 .
This page will be updated regularly as further information becomes available, and we would encourage individuals and agencies to check this page for information.
NICCY can investigate/provide support in relation to complaints made by children and young people or those who care for them, about the actions of relevant authorities, where these breach children’s rights. If the issue in question falls under the remit of another organisation, we will signpost to them.
For further information please see: https://www.niccy.org/professionals-practitioners-policymakers/legal-and-investigations/referral-form/
Email: [email protected]
Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People
The NI Commissioner for Children and Young People (NICCY)
Other services available
Operating in the following council areas:
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
- Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Belfast City Council
- Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council
- Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Mid Ulster District Council
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council