54.589799984633, -5.9334899978402

Advocacy for Children and Young People - Help with Complaints Against a Public Body

Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People
Help offered

We can help you if you have a complaint against a public body - public bodies include schools, hospitals, councils, social services and many more. We can help you bring a complaint to a public body. If your complaint is likely to affect other children and young people, we may investigate the issue to make sure we are getting the best outcome for as many children and young people as possible.

How to access this support

Contact organisation directly for access to this service.

Email Address
Telephone number
Supported Age Groups