Rosemount House Limited
Rosemount House Committee is a registered charitable company, which was established in 1988 for the primary purpose of providing sheltered and professionally supported accommodation for men seeking continuing recovery from alcohol addiction.
Rosemount House provides keyworker support, 1-1 in-house counselling and 4 meetings a week. We have single bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
Support services provided are:
- One to one support.
- Benefit support
- Assist with personal development and empowerment.
- Housing advice and support.
- Medical appointments and support
- Anger management referral
- Inter-agency liaison
- Keyworker support.
- Self-esteem and confidence building.
- Emotional and practical support.
- Participate in review procedures
- Support residents in their daily routine
- Referral to appropriate agencies.
- Health, Safety and Security of residents and visitors
- Monitoring and evaluate progress
- Counselling internal and external referrals
- Refer and advise to local training and education institutes
- Basic life coping skills.
- Community relations
- Intervention with family breakdown
- Residential retreat and respite