The Institute of Fundraising Northern Ireland
The Institute of Fundraising is the professional membership body for NI fundraising. Our mission is to support fundraisers, through leadership, representation, standards-setting and education, and we champion and promote fundraising as a career choice.
The Institute of Fundraising Northern Ireland has over 80 members representing a broad cross-section of charity and voluntary organisations and a mailing list of over 500 fundraisers.
Membership continues to increase and we are continually improving our communication through regular emails.
We have currently fifteen members on our committee with responsibilities including training, PR, membership, events and annual convention. Our main aim in Northern Ireland has been to provide a forum for information exchange, ideas sharing, networking and the provision of quality training.
We organise the following activities in Northern Ireland:
- Monthly breakfast or lunchtime networking meetings with guest speakers from the voluntary, statutory and private sector. Our recent series of 'Lunchtime Bites' has proven very popular.
- One-day training seminars on topical fundraising issues.
- Bespoke training according to individual organisational requirements.
- Annual Fundraising Convention.
- Annual Fundraising Awards.
We are always receptive to new ideas for meetings and events.
For further information on the Institute of Fundraising in Northern Ireland email Katie Pollock, Chair.
Email Northern Ireland Group
Type of OrganisationOther
- Emma Corry
- Breige McGinn
- Geraldine Andrews
- James Laverty