Children and Young People's Strategic Partnership (CYPSP)
Agencies, children and young people, families and communities across Northern Ireland working together - to improve outcomes for children and young people through integrated planning and commissioning.
The Children and Young People’s Strategic Partnership (CYPSP) brings together a range of agencies, including voluntary and community sector organisations, that aim to improve the lives of children and young people in Northern Ireland.
Chief Executives represent statutory agencies and an open call ensures senior representation from the Community and Voluntary sectors. It puts in place integrated planning & commissioning through an early intervention approach. This work is done under the Government’s Children Strategy’s (2006-2016) six high level outcomes;
2. Living in Safety and Stability
3. Enjoying, Learning and Achieving
4. Economic and Environmental Wellbeing
5. Contributing Positively to Community and Society
6. Living in a Society that Respects Chidren's Rights