Office - East Belfast Network Centre
East Belfast Network Centre,
55 Templemore Avenue
East Belfast Network Centre is currently home to 10 community and voluntary organisations. Opened in 2013 the building is an old primary school which originally opened in 1926.
Details of the office space currently available:
- 1st floor accessible via stairs and lift
- 71 sq mtrs (764 sq ft)
- Fully fitted with modern furniture of desks, chairs, storage cupboards with table and chairs for team meetings.
- Costs include rent, heat, light, telephone, internet
- Would accommodate 5-6 staff
- On site meeting facilities for 10 -150 people (at additional cost)
- On site staff kitchen and staff room for tea and lunch breaks
- Excellent road infrastructure in the city
- Building is between Albertbridge Road and Newtownards Road, excellent public transport services on both roads from Belfast City Centre and from Ards Peninsula area.
- 12 mins walk from Titanic Train Station
- 20mins walk from Lanyon Place Train Station (formerly Central Station)
£11,360 per year = £947.00 per calendar month
- One on site parking bay, on street parking available
- Bike rack
Fully fitted with modern furniture of desks, chairs, storage cupboards with table and chairs for team meetings.
Policies and Health & Safety
Social Distancing / Hygiene Measures
- Currently everyone is expected to wear a mask in all public areas.
- Each organisation is expected to have and manage their own policies in relation to health and safety and particularly Covid.
- Meetings rooms currently have a limit in line with Covid guidelines