Human Resources Training Series 2019
Are you a manager or board member who would like to develop your confidence, knowledge and skills in managing staff?
Do you find dealing with people and HR matters time consuming?
Are you put off by the complexities of employment law, HR policies and employee rights, especially if you don’t have a HR professional in your workplace?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then our HR training can help. The sessions will help build your confidence, knowledge and skills to enable you to deal effectively with people issues at work.
We recognise that dealing with people matters can be both daunting and time consuming so through the training we will provide essential information and practical tools to help you deal with day to day HR situations in your role as a manager or board member.
Equipped with the skills, knowledge and tools to deal with the wide range of topics covered, you can apply the learning in your workplace saving you and your organisation precious time, money and resources and improving motivation, performance and outcomes within your workforce.
The sessions are aimed at line managers or Board members with responsibility for managing staff, who are either new to the role or wishing to refresh their knowledge. You can book all or as many of the sessions as you like.
- 20 and 27 February ILM level 3 Award in Management of Volunteers
- 7 March Absence Management
- 14 March Webinar: Improving staff performance
- 14 March Managing Discipline in the workplace
- 28 March Managing Grievance in the workplace
- 17 April Webinar: Motivation in the workplace
We also offer online Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and accredited courses for managers.
- ILM level 3 Award in leadership and management
- ILM level 5 Diploma in leadership and management
- ILM level 5 Certificate in coaching and mentoring
For more information on any of our training, contact our team on 028 9087 7777 or email [email protected].