Re:Model: We're looking for a Heritage Advisor
Re:Model is our new National Lottery Heritage Fund programme that we're running in partnership with Arts & Business NI. We are seeking to appoint a Heritage Advisor for the duration of the project.
What is Re:Model?
Re:Model is a two-years business support programme for those who work in the NI heritage sector; it’s aimed at challenging how they think and work within their role. It isn’t your traditional training programme and will offer a range of workshops, one-to-one sessions and networking meetings. Re:Model will benefit its participants but also the wider sector as it will include research to provide resources and tool-kits when the programme ends.
What are we looking for?
The successful supplier will work with the project team to:
- Advise on key aspects of the project in Year 1. Specifically these include: The process for communication with the NI heritage sector about Re:Model and attracting people to get involved. This will involve advising the Project Team on the most effective communications channels and networks to get the information out and the language and tone that will most appeal to those working in the sector. The advisor will also help ensure there is a good representation from all areas of heritage in NI.
- Input and advise on the content of the various delivery stages of Re:Model to make sure they are relevant to the specific challenges in the NI Heritage sector are met within the content and delivery of the programme.
- Take part in and contribute to the evaluation of Re:Model and attend and participate in the mid and final programme events.
- Contribute to at least 3 Project Team meetings over the course of Year 1.
- Provide ad hoc advice as required within agreed hours.
It is envisaged that most of the Heritage Adviser’s input will be in Year 1 starting Sept 2020 – May 2021. This may be subject to change.
How to apply?
Please send your proposals to Adam Bradley by 12pm on Tuesday 29th September 2020.