Housing Rights is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to help us to fundraise so we can deliver enhanced services to people in housing need. Our dedicated Fundraising Champions team work alongside our Communications team to raise awareness of our cause and help out with various flag days and events we run throughout the year.
This is a perfect opportunity for people who want to help our work but need flexibility as they don’t have to time to commit to a regular volunteer role. It may also be ideal for those who are unavailable during working hours, and the tasks undertaken will vary dependent on your availability.
You can do as little or as much as you like!
· Assisting with bucket collections in various locations
· Communicating Housing Rights cause and work to members of the public
· Assisting to identify fundraising opportunities for Housing Rights
· Assisting with the planning, organisation and set up of various fundraising events ran by Housing Rights throughout the year. Roles will vary dependent on the event!
· Opportunity to receive support to organise or help to run an event to raise funds for the work of Housing Rights
Peer & Volunteer Development Coordinator
The Skainos Centre, 1st Floor
239 Newtownards Road
Housing Rights has been helping people in Northern Ireland deal with housing problems since 1964.
What we do...
All our work is aimed towards the vision: "When everyone has a home"
Housing Rights works to improve lives by tackling homelessness and housing problems in Northern Ireland.
Our values are Confidentiality, Co-operation, Equality, Independence, Quality and Respect.