Our care staff will be expected to care for and support our clients in local communities across Northern Ireland and some duties may include:
-Assisting or carrying out full personal care
- Assisting with daily activities
- Providing a respite service to carers (A full list of duties can be found in the care attendant job description)
What Crossroads offer:
-Full training – therefore no experience is necessary!
-Excellent rates of pay up to £9 per hour!
-Guaranteed hours with our standard full time and part time contracts.
-Every other weekend off!
-Full induction plus up to 20 hours paid shadowing prior to commencing employment
-Free ongoing training
-Up to 28 days paid annual leave a year (based on hours worked)
-Childcare vouchers for working parents
-Workplace pension scheme
-Employee discount card that can be used in over 1500 retailers
-Refer a friend bonus scheme
What you need to have to apply:
- Full driving licence
- Access to a car for work purposes to include the appropriate business insurance
- Aged 18+ due to working with vulnerable adults and children
- Willingness to undertake an Access NI enhanced disclosure check
- Willingness to register with NISCC
- A caring nature and a genuine interest in the care sector
We are recruiting in the following locations:
The below posts are open to women only. For these post, being a woman is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with Article 10(2)(b)(i) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976 (as amended).
To apply complete the attached application form and return to [email protected] or post to The HR Department, 7 Regent Street, Newtownards, BT234AB
In cases were a large volume of applications are received, a waiting list may be compiled. Applicants will be notified of this during the recruitment process.
Crossroads Caring for Carers (NI) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer