Support for young people and community groups in and around ArdoyneArdoyne Youth Enterprise
11a Flax Street, Belfast BT14 7EJ
Type of support for people
- Emotional or social support (e.g. befriending)
Help offered for organisations
Ardoyne Youth Enterprise supports youth and community development in Ardoyne and Marrowbone, and cross community projects with North Belfast neighbours.
- During Covid 19, we are unable to offer our youth drop-in and detached outreach work on the streets, but we continue to engage with young people online. If you are a young person in need of support or someone to talk to, or if you are concerned that a young person is isolated, you can contact [email protected]. Fionnuala is our youth engagement coordinator. She will organise something for you or refer you to someone who can help.
- We have an online guide to youth and community support during Covid 19 in our district: http://www.ardoyne.org/whats-on-in-ardoyne.html and in neighbouring areas: http://www.ardoyne.org/whats-on-in-ardoyne.html#NorthBelfast. Feel free to share it with anyone who needs it, and contact us if you want us to add or amend information about your group: [email protected]
We can also offer some practical support to local youth and community groups. Contact [email protected]
- Youth services: [email protected]
- Communications support: [email protected]
- Organisational support: [email protected]