USPCA Charity Store
30 Newry Street
Our vision is:
“A society where all animals are respected and free of unnecessary suffering.”
Our mission continues to reflect the originating objectives of our founders:
“The prevention of cruelty to animals, the relief of suffering in animals and the advancement of animal welfare.”
The USPCA is independent and objective in the pursuit of its founding principle – the relief of suffering in animals.
The USPCA delivers its services with integrity and openness, building trust with service users and stakeholders.
The USPCA staff and volunteers are passionate and committed in their support of animal welfare and the relief of animal suffering; and strive for excellence in the delivery of our services.
10 Year Vision:
With a large, active membership, the USPCA will be recognised as the authoritative voice on animal welfare in Northern Ireland and be valued as a partner by other animal welfare organisations.
Operating from regional centres, the charity’s services will be accessible across Northern Ireland.
Strategic Objectives to March 2023
In pursuit of its vision and mission; the charity’s strategic objectives for the three years to March 2023 are:
- To take a leadership role in the advancement of animal welfare in Northern Ireland:
- To enhance and extend the reach of the charity’s services across Northern Ireland:
- To strengthen the charity’s financial structure through developing a social enterprise business model:
- To be a valued partner of statutory and voluntary organisations:
- To enhance the public understanding, knowledge and appreciation of the work of the USPCA.
- To maintain a robust governance and operational structure to deliver the charity’s objectives effectively.
No content yetThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available jobs, services, news or events.
Type of OrganisationOther
- Rachel McGreevy
- Siobhan McHaffie
- Jill Mcburney