100 Belfast Rd
Monday - Friday
09:00 to 17:00
We offer you specialist support
We offer you the support you need to overcome the psychological and physical injuries you may have suffered during your police service. We have teams of clinicians who work with you to help you achieve the health goals you set for treatment.
Personal Development and Training
Our Personal Development and Careers Coaches help you to identify the most suitable employment, or active retirement goal for you. They work alongside you to help you come to an informed decision about the right choice for you. They do this by encouraging you to consider important factors like:
- your personal circumstances
- your skills, qualifications, abilities and aptitudes developed from all spheres of life
- career, employment, self-employment or active retirement options that match your strengths, interests and personal circumstances
- options that are possible with our training support.
Once you have identified your goal, we offer you a range of targeted training support to help you achieve the lifestyle you aspire to. We provide access to subsidised in-house training and education courses.
Who we serve
We are here to support police officers planning to retire from service, or those who have already retired from the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI), or the Royal Ulster Constabulary GC (RUC GC). We will offer support to partners and immediate family members of eligible clients, in specific circumstances. Each service has a slightly different eligibility criteria, so visit the webpage of the service you are interested in to check your eligibility.
Our services are also open on a self-funding basis to the following groups:
- Police staff
- Immediate family members of serving or retired police officers
- Part Time Reserve officers
- Serving or retired officers who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
No content yetThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available jobs, services, news or events.
Type of OrganisationPublic Sector
- Services Admin