The Methodist Church in Ireland
The priority of the Methodist Church in Ireland is to shape every Church as a body of the Christ, to participate in God's mission. This means exploring new horizons when we sense God's call to do so by depending on his grace which always goes before us.
John Wesley led the way for Methodist people and others when he declared that: ‘The World is my Parish.'
The Methodist Church in Ireland's key Mission areas are:
- Home Mission - Home Mission supports the worship and organisation of local churches and circuits
- City Missions - City Missions are visible expressions of social and communtiy concerns.
- World Mission Partnership - World Mission Partnership joins with churches to share Christ around the world.
- World Development and Relief - The World Development and Relief Committee allocates funds to development projects.
- Irish Methodist Youth and Children's Department (IMYCD) - The IMYCD is an Ireland agency, supporting work with children, teenagers and youth leaders.
- Methodist Women in Ireland (MWI) - The MWI links together all the women's groups within the Methodist Church in Ireland
- Inter-Faith Relations
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationOther
- Jenny McCalmont