The Junction, Dungannon
The Junction, Dungannon
12 Beechvalley Way
Currently the building is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for the anchor tenants and can be opened after 5pm and weekends for event and room bookings by arrangement.
ServicesAccommodation & Facilities Hire
A number of years ago, STEP began a series of conversations with others about developing a major capital project which would meet shared needs and provide a legacy building for the local community which STEP has served for almost twenty years. In partnership with the then Dungannon & South Tyrone Borough Council, STEP embarked on a journey to secure funding through EU’s PEACE III Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB) in the form of ‘the EARLS Project’. STEP wanted to develop, in partnership with other local groups, a shared space that would have multiple use supporting key community services, local volunteer –led activities & meetings and be a place where everybody in the community could feel ‘at home.’
A number of services will be provided within the Junction including those of its three anchor tenants: STEP, Willowbank Ltd and Inspire Mental health. Café facilities will be available on the ground floor of the building. The Junction the perfect venue, for your:
- Business Meetings
- Training Events / Workshops
- Committee meetings
- Groups & Clubs
Our facilities consist of:
- Casual communal meeting space which can be used for events
- 3 small meetings rooms or available as office rental on an ad-hoc basis
- 3 larger meeting rooms ideal for board meetings of up to 17 or medium seminars
- 2 large multi-purpose rooms which can be easily extended into one larger room and are perfect for workshops, dance, parties or tuition
- 1 conference suite with its own registration / reception / break out areas and can accommodate a maximum of 330 seated guests
All of our rooms have:
- Disabled access
- Natural light
- Air conditioning
- Wi Fi
- State-of-the-art technology
- Additional equipment can be made available on request.
The building has free onsite parking (including family & disabled parking) and is a 4 minute walk from Dungannon Bus Station.
We would be delighted to speak to you about hosting your event - please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Roisin McAliskey