4 Whitethorn Grove
ServicesHealth & Safety
Console is an Irish suicide prevention and bereavement charity.
Console (CHY15402) is an Irish charity founded in 2002, by Paul Kelly after he experienced the tragic loss of his young sister to suicide. Celebrating 10 years in 2012, Console is now a national suicide prevention and bereavement organisation, providing the following;
- Free Phone Helpline (1800 201 890).
- Individual, Couple & Family Counselling/ Therapy. Free or donation-based counselling from Console Centres in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Tralee and Wexford. Additional services delivered at locations in Athlone, Tallaght, Clondalkin and Mayo.
- Child Psychotherapy Services.
- Support Groups.
- Community Outreach Services.
- Practical Information.
- Education and Awareness Programmes.
- Suicide Prevention Programmes.
- Conferences & Workshops.
For more information, visit www.console.ie.
No content yetThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available jobs, services, news or events.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Ciaran Austin