The Clinton Centre
ServicesAccommodation & Facilities Hire
The Clinton Centre was officially opened in 2002 by President Clinton who gave his name to the facility in dedication to peace and prosperity in Ireland and around the world.
Situated centrally in the island town of Enniskillen, in the heart of the Fermanagh Lakelands, The Clinton Centre is an ideal Business Centre for your conference or meeting.
Firmly established as one of the region’s most promising conference and meeting centres, our unique multi-purpose design is suitable for a variety of business, conference and arts events.
The Clinton Centre boasts the following facilities;
- 5 individual meeting rooms ideal for press conferences, business meetings or training seminars ranging in capacity from 150 – 12 theatre style
- State-of-the-art Audio Visual equipment
- Daily room hire from £50
- High speed Broadband
- 20 En-suite bedrooms
- Art Gallery
- Disabled access
- Investors in People
- Mount Charles, our in-house catering team, can provide something to suit every occasion from delegate lunches and dinners to breakfast meetings and weddings!
- Institute of Leadership Management (ilm) Accredited courses
- The Pacific Institute programmes including STEPS and Investment in Excellence
- Welcome to Excellence Programmes
- WEA Programmes
- Team Building and Outdoor
- Wide range of Training Activities
The Clinton Centre is accessible to all main transport networks and is close to many of Fermanagh’s main attractions. Tranquil and utterly beautiful Lough Erne and the surrounding lakes are Fermanagh’s star attraction.
With forests, old country houses, excellent restaurants, intriguing caves, castles and canoeing, Fermanagh is one of Northern Ireland’s best-kept secrets and ideal for your social programme!
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available content.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- The Clinton Centre