Unit 2B Nangor Road Business Park
Archways was established in 2006 to deliver and support proven programmes including the Incredible Years Series (IY), the Mentoring for Achievement Programme (MAP), and Functional Family Therapy (FFT).
Archways was established in 2006. Initially the role of Archways was to promote the roll-out and evaluation of the Incredible Years (IY) Series in Ireland. In addition to IY, Archways is now delivering and supporting other proven programmes including the Mentoring for Achievement Programme (MAP) and Functional Family Therapy (FFT).
What we do:
- Our experienced programme facilitators and therapists work with children, young people, and families delivering IY, MAP, and FFT.
- We provide facilitator training and support to programme facilitators.
- We offer advice and support to organisations and services delivering evidence based programmes.
- We provide teacher training to teachers.
- We research and evaluate programme implementation and outcomes and we support other organisations in research design.
- We advocate for the use of evidence based programmes that are proven to work for children and families.
No content yetThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available jobs, services, news or events.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Anne O'Brien