Unit 1 Ballymena North Business & Recreation Centre
“To enable adults with learning disabilities to access a varied work preparation training programme in order that they can advance their employment opportunities through open supported employment”
Who are we?
Triangle Social Enterprise Service (Alternative Angles) was established in October 2006. We are part of a non-profit making organisation with charitable status.
What services do we offer?
- A Diverse Work Preparation Training Programme
- Individual & Team skills development
- Confidence building activities
- Accredited Independent Travel/Health & Safety Training
What is Alternative Angles?
Alternative Angles is an emerging Social Enterprise which operates across 4 locations (Ballymena, Coleraine, Cookstown and Newtownabbey) within the Northern Health & Social Care Trust area. We work closely with the Trust and form part of the new 5 year strategy “Widening Choice & Opportunities”.
Alternative Angles provides support to people with learning disabilities to experience and develop new skills and build confidence in order for them to enhance their individual employment opportunities and thereby fulfill their potential.
Through involvement in Alternative Angles friendly work focused environments trainees are able to learn new skills and develop existing skills whilst building confidence in their own ability within a group of their peers.
Alternative Angles actively engages with the local business community to offer a wide range of activities in order to cater for all levels of ability and potential.
What services are available?
Here are just some of the activities carried out by Alternative Angles:
- E-Business & Conference Delegate Badge Production
- CD & DVD Production
- Fragranced Candle Making
- Bird Seed Fat Ball Production
- Component Assembly
- Mail Shots
Some of our E – Pack Customers include:
- European Union of Supported Employment Bi-Annual Conference , Belfast 2007
- Proteus, Equal Conference, Belfast 2007
- Cope Foundation, CNEASTA Annual Conference, Killkenny 2007
- Disability Action, Moving on Diversity & We Have Rights Resources, 2007
- NHSCT “Widening Choices” Strategy, From Here to There & Get on Track Resource2007/8
- Leonardo Di Vinci Fund Quality of Life Final Conference, Vienna 2008
- Cope Foundation, CNEASTA Annual Conference, Cork 2008
- European Union of Supported Employment Bi-Annual Conference, Prague 2009
This Service is Match Funded through the Disablement Advisory Service (DAS) Department for Employment and Learning.
No contentThis organisation doesn't have any publicly available jobs, news or events.
Type of OrganisationVCSE
- Kevin Duffy