Action Medical Research
Action Medical Research is a children's charity saving and changing lives through medical research. We want to make a difference in tackling premature birth, helping children affected by disability, infections and rare diseases.
We want to make a difference in:
- tackling premature birth and treating sick and vulnerable babies
- helping children affected by disability, disabling conditions and infections
- targeting rare diseases that together severely affect many forgotten children
We do this by:
- finding and funding cutting-edge medical research across the UK most likely to deliver real benefit to babies, children and young people
- assessing the impact of the research we fund and sharing the results
- raising funds to make this vital research possible.