NICVA Conference And Meeting Rooms
61 Duncairn Gardens
NICVA offers a wide range of low cost room hire and conference facilities in an easily accessible part of Belfast for members, voluntary and community organisations and charitable groups.
Our rooms are suitable for interviews, meetings, assessment centres as well as full conferences.
Please note that these rooms will be available for rent as soon as restrictions are eased.
The Main Conference room divides in two, to create two separate conference areas, A and B. Meeting Rooms 1, 2 & 3 are located off the main conference area and are ideal as break-out rooms for larger events. The room can seat between 50 to 150 people depending on seating layout.
This room has free wireless internet access, data projection equipment, three large projector screens, sound equipment and video conferencing capability (data projector and video conferencing are some of our optional extras - see pricing for more information). Stage equipment is also available on request for this room (see Main Conference Room with Stage).
Organisers of events can also make use of a dedicated reception/registration desk, which is located in the foyer outside. Organisers have a space to serve food and refreshments and an area for participants to network and mingle in the adjoining foyer.
This dedicated boardroom is located on the first floor, with stair and lift access. This room seats 16 people boardroom style and benefits from natural light or individually switched lights. This room has a 50" wall-mounted plasma screen for presentations or video conferencing.
We have four meeting rooms available for hire, all located on the ground floor at NICVA. Three of the meeting rooms are located within the main conference area making them suitable for smaller meetings or comfortable breakout areas. Capacity: between 10 and 26 people per room depending on layout.
This meeting space is located on the first floor of NICVA with easy access via stairs and a lift and is adjacent to toilet facilities on this floor. It benefits from natural light and is equipped with built in data projection. This room can seat between 8 to 26 people.
NICVA is fully accessible to all patrons, our staff will escort you to your room, communicate relevant housekeeping procedures, the location of toilets, evacuation procedures and assisted evacuation where necessary.
- All of NICVA's Conference rooms are located on the ground floor with the exception of our Training Room and Boardroom which are located on the first floor and can be accessed by NICVA's passenger lift. NICVA's passenger lift is a fireman's lift that can be used in the event of an evacuation and is large enough to accommodate a wheelchair.
- There are accessible toilet facilities throughout the building. These are equipped with emergency alarms and can be accessed easily from function rooms without the use of the lift.
- There is no fixed seating at the Centre, therefore wheelchair spaces can be positioned anywhere in the meeting rooms. A section of the reception desk is positioned at a low level. In addition, all corridors and doors are wide enough for wheelchair access. A wheelchair ramp can be fitted to our stage for larger events.
- Disabled parking spaces are located directly outside the rear entrance to building, which has been designed with ease of access in mind. Taxis and other vehicles can stop directly outside the rear door to enable disabled passengers to disembark more easily.
- For on street parking there is a ramp from Duncairn Gardens, which leads to our front entrance and is wide enough for easy wheelchair access.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and other assistance dogs are welcome at NICVA.
- Our main conference room, including conference A and B, have an Infrared (IR) based induction loop system. We have multiple neck loop systems available for attendees, please enquire when booking a room or attending an event.
Specific details or adjustments are available on request, please contact Room Bookings on 028 9087 7777, [email protected] or the organiser of your event.
You will find all the pricing options here: https://www.nicva.org/conference-facility-pricing
For contact information or to make an online booking request: https://www.nicva.org/venue-hire/enquiry
NICVA has a number of free parking spaces available for those attending events. Unfortunately these can't be reserved and are available on a first come basis. NICVA's spaces are clearly marked and we would ask that visitors only use spaces allocated to NICVA when attending an event. Parking is also available on Duncairn Gardens and surrounding areas within close walking distance.
NICVA makes a range of equipment available for use with our conference facilities. See package prices here.
- Control System:
Bose ControlSpace CC64 with ESP88 DSP Audio Processor Bosch Feedback Suppressor Cloud 12x50W Amplifier Mackie 16Channel Mixing Desk** Purpose-built Audio control room**
- Room Audio:
16 x Bose Freespace16F Speakers (256W Total) 6 x Room Audio Configurations
Roland Digital Snake CAT5 system 16out 8return 5 x Sennheiser Gooseneck mics 3 x Sennheiser RF Wireless mics 2 x Sennheiser tie-clip mics Lectern with built-in Sennheiser Gooseneck mic
Lectern with VGA in/out, 3.5mm Jack / RCA inputs Control panel for screen / inputs Shelf for Laptop (2x power outlets) Additional free-standing Lectern with mic Ability for cue monitor at lectern
2 x Sanyo PLC-XP100l - 6500Lumen Projectors (Side Configuration) 2 x ceiling recessed 2.4m Screens NEC 4200 Lumen Projector (Lengthways) 42” Plasma in Foyer Beamax ceiling recessed 2.6m screen
- Misc. Equipment:
2 x sets Smart-e CAT5 VGA / Audio / RCA / IR transmitter / receivers* Ceiling-mounted Sony Ceilingview 70 PTZ camera* ** Recording or live-streaming capability* ** 7 x Dell Vostro Laptops* Free Wifi(b/g/n) – (30Mbps down, 10Mbps up) 4 x AirCon Cassettes, 2 independent controls Kensington Remote Presenter iPad VGA connectors / Apple TV* Modular Staging*
*Please contact us for more information on these services. **To be operated by NICVA technical staff only
Pre-booking or onsite-viewing of any of this equipment is advised at least two weeks in advance.
In partnership with Loaf Catering, NICVA offers a wide range of high quality, competitively priced and tasty options to meet all your catering needs.
Loaf corporate catering is a social enterprise business whose profits provide opportunities for people with barriers to employment and learning. Loaf make fresh food daily using produce from many local and reputable suppliers.
We offer customers a wide range of snacks, breakfasts and lunches including vegan and vegetarian options. For more details on the range of options available please take a look at the menu below or download here. Please note a 10% handling charge is added to all food items (excluding beverages and biscuits).
To book catering for your event and to discuss any queries, please make a booking request.