Young Trader - Final Call for Applications - Friday 22 March 2013
We’ve teamed up with the National Market Traders Federation (NMTF) to find future entrepreneurs and we’re looking for 11-21 year olds to apply for this award – maybe someone from Northern Ireland will be crowned Young Trader of the Year!!!!!!
Live UnLtd’s Young Trader Campaign – Application Deadline Friday 22 March 2013
We’ve teamed up with the National Market Traders Federation (NMTF) to find future entrepreneurs and we’re looking for 11-21 year olds to take part in the first National Youth Market – maybe someone from Northern Ireland will be crowned Young Trader of the Year!
Do you know any enterprising young people who may have ideas for a product or service to sell at a market stall that could benefit their area?
• Would your stall provide a space for local unemployed artists to showcase and sell their work?
• If you live in a rural community would you want to use this as an opportunity to sell/showcase products to a wider market i.e. local jams, chutneys, honey etc.
• Could you use you market stall as a pop-up info booth to tell people about things going on in your local area?
• Would you use it to sell other peoples unwanted items? A bit like a local Ebay. This could cut down on rubbish going to landfill and encourage re-cycling.
• Do you run or help out at a local community group that needs funding to support its programmes – a market stall could be a funding arm for local programmes/projects.
• Do you want to use a market stall to help unemployed people gain relevant business skills and experience?
• Or do you simply want to sell something you think is needed and missing in your area?
Whatever the reason - We want to hear from you!
We could give applicants:
• A cash Award to help them get started and pay for stock, advertising, insurance etc.
• An opportunity to test their product in a real market
• Dedicated support from a member of the Live UnLtd team to guide them through
• Expert advice from the NMTF (National Market Traders Federation)
• A Business Workshop to help them make their idea the best it can be For more information and details of how to apply, please see: http://liveunltd.com/campaign-posts/young-trader-market-stall/
The deadline to apply is Friday 22nd March 2013. Applicants must be available from May 2013 onwards to run their stalls. If you’d like to speak to me about this or have any questions please contact me either by phone or e-mail: 075 4593 3823 / [email protected] Please pass this onto your networks and any young people you feel would benefit.
Our poster promoting this opportunity can be found here http://bit.ly/WmmQhz