Social Enterprise NI Annual Gala Awards 2021 - Deadline Extension
Social Enterprise NI Annual Gala Awards 2021 will take place on Friday 15th October 2021. The Date for applications has been extended until Friday 30th July. To apply download your application pack via our website.
Who would have thought in October 2019 when we announced our Social Enterprise winners of the year in the Crowne Plaza to a room full of over 480 people that in a few short months, the world was to change so dramatically that it wasn’t possible to have our Annual Awards in 2020. Instead, we joined forces with the other regional bodies in England, Scotland and Wales and held a “Roll of Honour” for Social Enterprise celebrating their resilience during 2020 as part of the Social Enterprise Future Conference held virtually. We were delighted to see many Northern Ireland Social Enterprises on that list.
As we now see some restrictions lifted and large-scale vaccinations taking place across the country, we are delighted to today launch the “Social Enterprise NI Awards 2021” which will be held on Friday 15th October. Make sure and save that date!
The 13 Categories for the Social Enterprise NI Awards 2021 are:
- NI Social Enterprise 2018
- One to Watch
- Social Impact
- Consumer Facing
- Education Training and Jobs
- Health & Social Care
- Housing Association of the Year – Community Impact
- Credit Union of the Year – Community Impact
- Social Enterprise Stakeholder of the Year
- Local Council of the Year – Social Enterprise Strategy/Development
- Social Enterprise – Employee/Volunteer of the Year*
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year*
- Social Enterprise Leader of the Year*
Entries for this year’s awards are NOW OPEN and you can download the Application Pack by visiting the front page of our website www.socialenterpriseni.org . (*Please note separate forms apply to these categories).