Office space available at NICVA
A small number of office spaces are now available in the NICVA Building in Duncarin Gardens, Belfast.
Friday / 10 February 2023 4:18pm
The NICVA building is a bright, airy building with offices for NICVA staff. The building is fully accessible throughout, has a lift, recycling facilities, bike rack, car parking access, shower facilities and a security door pass system.
The top floor of the building has recently been recarpeted and painted and we now have the following groups occupying offices and desk space on this floor:
- Dementia NI
- Twins Trust
- Kith & Kin Financial Wellbeing
- Housing Matters
- National Children’s Bureau
- British Deaf Association
- Royal National Institute for the Deaf
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- Self Help Africa
Included in the furnished office rental is :
- Heat, light, cleaning
- Internet access including Wi-Fi
- Access to reception services
- Access to kitchenette facility including tea/coffee/milk
- Outdoor balcony space
The following services are available at an additional cost.
- Access to printer, printing and photocopier
- Mail services
- Meeting rooms
- IT support
For more information or to view, please contact [email protected].
Last updated 1 month 1 week ago
61 Duncairn Gardens