Nominations open for NI Life after Stroke Awards
Do you know someone who deserves a Northern Ireland Life After Stroke Award?
Now is your chance to let them know how remarkable they are by nominating them for a Northern Ireland Life After Stroke Award.
There are currently 8 categories that you can nominate in:
- Children and Young People's Courage Award
- Adult Courage (18-64)
- Adult Courage (65+)
- Stroke Association Award for Volunteering
- Fundraiser of the Year
- Professional Excellence
- Carer Award
- Creative Arts Award
If you would like to nominate someone for a NI Life after Stroke Award you can do so via:
- Using the online nomination form available at: www.stroke.org.uk/nilasa
- Call (028 9050 8020) or email ([email protected]) to request a paper nomination form and guide
- Deadlines for receipt of nominations: Friday 5 February 2016
- Guidelines and Rules are available on the website to use when completing your application
The award ceremony will be held on Thursday 12 May 2016. We will provide more information closer to the time. Nominations from the Northern Ireland Life after Stroke Awards will go forward to represent Northern Ireland at the UK Life after Stroke Awards.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates: