New Year's Resolution - Improve your skills in 2018
We offer formal and non-formal training for those working in the advice sector, community & voluntary sector, local authorities, legal & financial institutions who wish to develop their skillset. Our courses include nationally and locally accredited qualifications as well as continued professional development (CPD) training.
Advice NI also offers in-house training and/or workshops at a time, date or location convenient to you. We can amend existing courses to meet your specific needs or fully develop courses based on your training requirements.
See below the courses taking place throughout January 2018:
- Human Rights and Equality in Practice: Policy and Practice - Monday, 8 January 2018 - 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - DUNGANNON - Tuesday, 9 January 2018 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - BALLYMONEY - Thursday, 11 January 2018 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - NEWRY - Wednesday, 17 January 2018 -10:00am to 4:00pm
- Universal Credit Awareness Session - BELFAST - Monday, 29 January 2018 -10:00am to 1:00pm
- NI Advice Standard Training: Case Recording and Quality of Advice Audits - Wednesday, 31 January 2018 - 10:00am to 2:00pm
How to Book:
To request a course place, please click on the link and complete the Training Booking Form and return to [email protected] or for further information please contact our Training Team on 028 9064 5919.