Corporation Tax Return Requests by HMRC

Although voluntary groups registered with HMRC and registered Charities do not pay Corporation Tax:

Many are now being asked to submit an online return of their accounts.  Here at CASNI we can guide you through this, at times difficult process.  If you have received a letter from HMRC asking you to file an online return its important that you do so before the deadline shown on your letter to avoid a fixed penalty fine and interest for late submission. We are here to help so contact us now on 02871 279876.

Last updated 1 year 5 months ago