Are you concerned about the health & wellbeing of employees at this time?
Participating workplaces will receive the following support:
- an opportunity to complete an employee workplace health and wellbeing survey to determine employee health priorities
- a comprehensive report outlining the health of employees and assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year workplace health and wellbeing action plan
- Health Champion Training for employees within your workplace to drive forward health and wellbeing initiatives
- access to further workplace health training including Mental Health First Aid and networking opportunities for Health Champions
- access to 2 Well Talks or webinars for employees
- provision of resources for health and wellbeing initiatives
- ongoing support from an experienced NICHS workplace health and wellbeing team.
NICHS have been working behind the scenes to adapt their Well Team programme, to reflect current government guidelines. All meetings are held via online video conferencing tools, employee health and wellbeing surveys are hosted online and can be accessed by computer or mobile phone and Well Talks have been adapted to include workplace health and wellbeing webinars. Training sessions will also be available online in due course.