Advice NI Training E-Flyer December 2017
We have a number of new and exciting courses such as the NEW Adviser NI: The Complete Adviser Training Programme & the Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform Programme.
We offer formal and non-formal training for those working in the advice sector, community & voluntary sector, local authorities, legal & financial institutions who wish to develop their skillset. Our courses include nationally and locally accredited qualifications as well as continued professional development (CPD) training.
Advice NI also offers in-house training and/or workshops at a time, date or location convenient to you. We can amend existing courses to meet your specific needs or fully develop courses based on your training requirements.
See below the courses taking place throughout December 2017:
- Universal Credit Awareness Session - Friday, 1 December 2017 - 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Tailoring Advice: Strategies and Options for Dealing with Debt - Monday, 4 December 2017 - 9:30am to Monday, 11 December 2017 - 4:30pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - LIMAVADY - Wednesday, 6 December 2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Universal Credit: Coaching Clients Digitally - Belfast, Advice NI - Wednesday, 6 December 2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - NEWRY - Monday, 11 December 2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Effective Training and Presentation Delivery - Thursday, 14 December 2017 - 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Money Management: Supporting Communities with Welfare Reform - Friday, 15 December 2017 - 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Skills for Effective Advocacy - Tuesday, 19 December 2017 - 9:30am to 4:00pm
How to Book:
To request a course place, please click on the link and complete the Training Booking Form and return to [email protected] or for further information please contact our Training Team on 028 9064 5919.