Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
WHS/AONB Project Assistant
The Causeway Coast and Glens Heritage Trust wishes to appoint a temporary WHS/AONB Project Assistant to assist the World Heritage Site Project Officer with development and delivery of the World Heritage Site Management and Action Plan and to provide assistance to the AONB/WHS Projects Manager for the co-ordination and delivery of relevant projects.
Applicants should demonstrate that they have:
- Either at least two years relevant experience in working within multi-disciplinary management, at an operational level or a third level qualification in a relevant area.
- Relevant experience of working with partnerships and key individuals in a wider range of organisations
- A good understanding of environmental management issues and of the key issues and priorities affecting protected area landscapes including a sustainable approach in practice to visitor, local communities and environmental management issues
- A good understanding of project-based work
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and schedule own work to meet exacting deadlines
- Excellent IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office
A degree of flexibility aimed at meeting the needs of the post will be expected as evening and weekend duties will be required.
Applicants must have a full current driving licence and access to a vehicle or provide evidence that they have access to a form of transport that meets the need of the job.
Application is strictly by application form which can be submitted to CCGHT offices: 27 Main Street, Armoy, Co. Antrim, BT53 8SL, or by email: [email protected]