Volunteer: Fundraising Representative, Omagh
What will I be doing?
This role will provide support to the Community Fundraiser in your area, attending cheque presentations, giving talks about the work of Alzheimer’s Society and attending events as a representative of Alzheimer’s Society.
This is an ideal role for someone who has excellent communication skills and is confident in giving talks, is approachable and is willing to learn about dementia and Alzheimer’s Society.
- Engaging with our supporters
- Attending cheque presentations on behalf of Alzheimer’s Society
- Giving talks to a range of community groups about the work that we do.
- Participating in external events to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s society
- Providing support to those fundraising in aid of us, to be discussed with Community Fundraiser on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to find out more or apply for this role please contact Rosario Mc Hugh, Volunteering Officer at [email protected]