A director of strategic partnerships is responsible for expanding community relations and informing existing or new partners of our strategic business goals.
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyse, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community. We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Information on HHP IMPACT Programme: https://tinyurl.com/HHP-IMPACT-UK
Your job duties are to work closely with other executives to define short- and long-term policies and strategies and then connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand on these charity visions.
Qualifications for the position include years of career experience, existing contact networks with suitable partners, and superlative interpersonal skills. In your new role, you will work on:
- Expanding the community of HHP partner organisations by engaging with external stakeholders and developing relationships and connections that help to advance HHP's priorities and aims.
- Aligning priorities of the organisation with existing or new partners. Help with securing on-going 'buy-in' for these innovations.
- Helping to secure grant and other funding agreements including partnership agreements, service level agreements and memorandums of understanding.
- Liaising with other charitable strategic funders regarding the potential for (and offer of) large or small scale funding towards projects.
- Project-manage outreach activities and/or bid development groups including project and service managers, finance colleagues, and other internal and external partners leading to submission of high quality funding/partnership applications and proposals.
- Contribute to the wider development of HHP's work in Ireland and the US and provide insight/opinion/commentary on issues of Partnership/Community Engagement/Outreach linked to programme success but also programme development.
- Experience of partnerships/community engagement work in the charity field/health/or social care field.
- Experience of generating large or small grants from Lottery, statutory or European funders, or from other institutional funders
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills – ability to shape funders’ decisions/external partner decisions around aligning with HHP
- Experience of project management is desirable
- Knowledge of key marketing principles is desirable
- Experience of using business planning tools and techniques is desirable
- Experience of developing accurate and relevant short, medium and long term financial and resource proposals for new and existing projects/services supported by effective monitoring and evaluation criteria.
- Willingness to give 1-2 hours per week and attend a regular weekly planning call via Zoom.
Please drop us an email after applying, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
15 - 17 Chichester St.
We request all the applicants to include their email address in the body of their email as we are receiving emails from applicants without the email address in the email header. Also, if possible, please drop us an email after applying, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!