The Volunteer Counsellor will work in the Counselling project, which aims to offer counselling to clients in the North Down and Greater Belfast areas.
Key responsibilities include:
· Offering a minimum of 3 counselling sessions per week
· Attend a minimum of 1.5 hours (subsidised) clinical supervision monthly
· Attend staff and volunteer meetings
· Maintain records, complete required training and contribute to your Continuous Professional Development
Essential qualifications & training criteria for the post includes:
· Recognised counselling training to Level 4 or above
· BACP Registered Member or NCS Accredited Registrant Membership. Accredited with BACP/*NCS or working towards BACP/*NCS Accreditation (*NCS Professional Accredited Registrant Membership)
· Experience/Understanding of working as part of an organisation and team according to policies and procedures.
· Acceptance of the principles of the Faithworks Charter