Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following position:
Team Leader, Twisel Lodge, Holywood REF: 21-027-TL-TL-WEB
The Cedar foundation deliver a range of services that enable people with disabilities to get the most out of life and to be fully included in their communities. Our services are centred around the individual needs of each person and are delivered throughout Northern Ireland.
Twisel Lodge is a small purpose-built residential home for adults who have Learning Disabilities and associated complex needs. For many of our residents Twisel Lodge is their home however as part of the eight-person service, we also provide a ‘respite’ facility through which adults with learning disabilities can come and stay with us for a break.
The Team Leader will work on the rota that includes unsocial hours and weekends and will mentor and supervise the care staff team.
Hours: 35 hours per week plus evenings, weekends & sleep in’s
Location: Twisel Lodge, Holywood
Hourly Rate: £10.48 per hour + sleep in payments
- Numerate and literate to keep records, handle clients finance, maintain records & write reports.
- NVQ Level 3 (Health & Social Care) or equivalent
- Registered or willing to apply for registration with N. Ireland Social Care Council, (NMC if nurse qualified)
- Two years’ previous experience in a human services setting providing support/care
- Experience of supervising staff and co-ordinating provision of support and personal care
- Experience of working in partnership with service users, parents, health care professionals, carers, advocates and other agencies
- Strong working knowledge of IT, specifically Microsoft Word & Outlook
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a vehicle without using public transport/taxi service (consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposals in respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence)
- Starting on 32 days leave (pro rata) in each leave year (inclusive of public and statutory holidays)
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Health Cashback scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Closing Date: 4th March 2021
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk/home
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER