Support Workers (Level 1)
At Livability, we’re looking for caring and community-minded people to:
- Provide the highest standards of professional day to day support and create an environment that will enable the people we support to have the best possible quality of life. Your support will help people live as independently as possible within their residential home.
- Communicate with the people we support, using their preferred means of communication and encouraging them to voice their own choices, needs and options freely.
- Respond to the needs of each individual within the specified person-centred plans, so that they are able to make safe, informed choices.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to connect and establish relationships.
- Have knowledge of key legislation relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- Have the ability to interact and identify communication and language needs, wishes and preferences.
- Have a drivers licence and car.
The ideal candidate will have a compassionate nature, with a real desire to help others.
For a detailed job description please click here.
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits including a generous annual leave and pension scheme, life assurance, childcare and eye care voucher scheme, paid training & DBS/AccessNI, flexible working, employee assistance programme, fitness and social initiatives.
We will “thank you” for joining our team through our Golden hello Award scheme
For every Support worker (except Bank) that joins the Livability team, we welcome you in lots of ways including through our golden hello monetary award scheme.
When you join, you will receive £500 in your 6th month’s pay and another £500 in your 12th month’s pay. Subject to T&Cs.
Livability is committed to learning and development, staff wellbeing and employee engagement. We would love to hear from you.
Livability is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS/Access NI check.
Livability is committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and to equal opportunities therefore we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation
Livability North Down & Ards
In order to apply for this role, please follow the link provided.