Support Workers and Relief Support Workers, Omagh
- Would you describe yourself as a people person with a caring nature?
- Do you want a job where you can make a real difference to someone’s life?
- Do you believe that people with a disability should have the same rights and choices as everyone else?
Due to organisational growth, we have opportunities at our Sperrin Supported Living Service where we support people in Omagh, Castlederg and surrounding areas. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team supporting an individual preparing to transition into our service.
Contracts ranging from 8 hours to 37.5 hours per week, various shifts to include waking nights, evenings and weekends
£9.00 per hour
Relief Support Workers
Flexible hours, various shifts to include waking nights, evenings and weekends
£8.50 per hour
What we expect of you:
- To provide people with the individual support they need in the morning, afternoon and at night time
- To support people to live in their own homes and to be a part of their local community
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
- 4% employer and 5% employee pension contributions (eligibility based on age and earnings)
- Employee discount card
- Generous sickness and maternity pay*
- Loyalty benefits*
- Up to 33 days holiday per year*
*contracted staff only
What we need you to have:
- 6 months' experience providing care or support for someone
- A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business purposes* to transport people supported OR A full valid driving licence* in order to meet the requirement to drive Motability cars
- A positive attitude about people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury and people on the autistic spectrum
- The ability to see possibilities
*This criteria is waived for those unable to meet it due to disability
To find out more or apply online for these positions, please visit our website before midnight on Sunday 30 June 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.