Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Support Worker Permanent Waking Nights
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
Essential Shortlisting Criteria:
- Experience providing care or support for someone*
* This does not need to be formal experience and is not limited to experience supporting someone with a learning disability. This criterion is met if the applicant can demonstrate experience such as caring or supporting a child, family member or friend, volunteering or completing a work placement which included care or support.
If you can provide a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- 4% pension contribution
- Perks discount card
- Loyalty benefits after an allocated period of time
- Generous sickness and maternity / paternity pay
For more information please contact Angeline Wallace.
2b Park Drive
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an Enhanced AccessNI check, including a search of the Adult Barred List. NISCC registration is also required.
Registered with The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385)
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Positive Futures Operates a Smoke Free Policy