Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Service Administrator, Omagh
Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
• Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
• Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
• Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have a vacancy within our Sperrin Supported Living Service based in Omagh. We are currently looking for a:
37.5 hours per week
£18,500 - £20,000 per annum
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including English and Mathematics
• Minimum OCR / RSA Word Processing Stage 2 (or equivalent), OR Typing speed of 50-55wpm
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Minimum of 2 years’ office experience of which at least 12 months is experience of managing the administration a busy office
(NB a typing test will form part of the selection process)
If you can give us a commitment to put the people we support first, we can give you
• Holiday allowance up to 36 days per year
• 4% pension contribution
• Employee discount card
• Loyalty benefits
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Wednesday 14 April 2021.
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form will be considered for shortlisting.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Unit 29 Gortrush Industrial Estate, Great Northern Road
Please visit our website to apply. Please note that all applications must be made online.