Retail Team Member (Volunteer)
Who we are! What we do!
Oxfam is a global movement of people who won’t live with the injustice of poverty. Together we save lives and rebuild communities when disaster strikes. We help people build better lives for themselves. We speak out on the big issues that keep people poor, like inequality and discrimination against women.
Oxfam Ireland shops are run by an enthusiastic teams of volunteers this role requires volunteers who can assist in daily shop operations.
Skills & Experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Open and approachable
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Meet new people
- Join a fun and welcoming team
- Develop communication skills
- Build confidence
- Develop customer service and basic retail skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV