Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
PAPYRUS is the national UK charity dedicated to the prevention of suicide and the promotion of positive mental health and emotional wellbeing in young people.
Regional Manager – Northern Ireland
PAPYRUS Prevention of Young Suicide is the national charity for the prevention of young suicide, founded in 1997. We have grown very successfully since then and currently have bases in Warrington, Birmingham, London, Cardiff and Belfast.
We are looking to recruit a Regional Manager in Belfast to represent the organisation, delivering high quality services, developing partnerships and managing the effective delivery of our charitable objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous successful experience in a lead role in the community, voluntary, or statutory sector
- Experience of building and managing a team including volunteers, supporting their development and managing their performance.
- Experience of identifying and progressing new opportunities, creating a plan to deliver and managing its effective implementation.
- Experience of managing projects with a positive impact on social change.
- A degree level or equivalent professional qualification in Community Work, Education, Social Work, Youth Work, Counselling, Public Health or a related discipline.
Salary: NJC Scale SCP 29-32 (£32,910 - £35,745)
Please visit our website https://www.papyrus-uk.org/work-for-us/ to review the full job description and person specification for the role. To apply for the position please complete the application form on our website detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to [email protected] or to HR, PAPYRUS, Unit 1 Bankside, Warrington, WA1 1UP.
Closing date: 28th March 2021 Interview date: w/c 5th April 2021
PAPYRUS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
PAPYRUS is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk that interact with the organisation. The organisation recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The group expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.