Do you want to make a difference, are you flexible, would you consider yourself enthusiastic, dedicated, approachable…
Then we would love to hear from you
We are currently seeking volunteers for Clare Lodge in Newcastle Co. Down.
Could you be the face of SVP; the reception is the first point of contact for our guests. You will ensure everyone receives a pleasant, safe and friendly welcome to Clare Lodge. Due to the nature of our work, you need to demonstrate a good understanding of confidentiality.
- providing general administrative support,
- responding to queries via telephone, and in person,
- directing guests to their rooms
- answering any queries
What you could get out of volunteering
- forge new friendships and meet new people, both in the group and in the local community
- gain valuable organisational, teamwork and people skills
- do something useful and meaningful for your community and ensure guests stay is memorable