Your posting is archived, and is not visible to visitors
Jobs are automatically archived on the closing date and you cannot move it back to published again.
Re-advertisement - Part Time Safeguarding Coordinator for Diocese of Derry ( 2-year Fixed Term Contract)
The post holder will be responsible for the implementation of the standards laid out in the National Board's document: “Safeguarding Children Policy and standards of the Catholic Church in Ireland” 2016
The post holder will assist the Church Authority and support local clergy and safeguarding representatives in implementing the policies and procedures to achieve a consistent and up to date best practice.
- A third level qualification or equivalent in social work, childcare, education, or related areas
- Experience (paid or voluntary) of working in safeguarding, with professional competence at leadership level in fields of education, social work, or healthcare.
- A good knowledge of the Policies and Procedures of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Derry and those of the Catholic Church in Ireland relating to safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Social Media, and Conferencing platforms
- Experience in office management
- Familiarity with church structures and activities.
For application packs please contact: Bishop’s House, St Eugene’s Cathedral, Francis Street, Derry, BT48 9AP or email: [email protected].
Completed applications must be returned to Personnel, Bishop’s House, St Eugene’s Cathedral, Francis Street, Derry, BT48 9AP or via email to [email protected] no later than 5.00pm on 05.03.21.